- I use the ones with my kids names as gift enclosures and write a quick note on the back.
- I framed a calling card for each of my boys and used it in a collage of other personalized items including their birth announcements in their nursery.
- They are great as inserts for luggage tags.
- Cards with your name and cell number are great as “mom cards” and can be used when you drop your kids off a a birthday party you can easily be contacted if needed.
- Cards with your name and cell number are great to use at a department store or boutique, let’s say Saks for example… you can leave it with the sales associate and ask them to call you when the “pre-order” YSL bag you wanted is already sold out and they are expecting a new shipment and you want to be contacted as soon as one arrives (this is just an example!)
- Buddy Cards for kids so they can stay in touch with kids the meet at school, camp and after school activities
- Maybe you and your friends use these in the most traditional form, leaving them at some one’s house when you visit. (love this!)
To enter, you must leave a comment on the blog or our Facebook page telling us which image you would choose and how you would use the calling cards between today, Monday, March 19, 2012 and Monday March 26, 2012. A winner will be selected at random and announced on Friday, March 30, 2012.
For additional Entries – Read on!
•Share a link of this post on your blog. Leave an additional comment on our blog or Facebook page letting us know that you have done so. (include the link)
•Share this link on Facebook for an additional entry. Leave an additional comment letting us know you have done so. (include the link)
•If you aren’t already a fan on Facebook “like” our Hampton Paper Designs site. Leave an additional comment letting us know that you have done so.
•Tweet about this giveaway. Leave additional comment letting me know you have done so. (include the link)
27 personalized calling cards are a $28.00 value. Cards come with white envelopes.