This book is for you if you answer “yes” to any of the following:
- You have wondered why McRib is only available for a limited time and in certain locations.
- You have wondered if a voting facility, for example a church or school influences how a person votes.
- You wonder why Ant-Drug campaigns between 1998-2004 didn’t actually decrease drug use.
- You have wondered why people share some info on social media and not other info.
- You liked Malcolm Gladwell’s Tipping Point .
- You have wondered why someone would pay $100.00 for a cheesesteak sandwich.